Board of Directors
Central Vermont Council on Aging is a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors.
Responsibilities of the CVCOA Board
- The CVCOA Board of Directors is responsible for and has authority over the the overall management and performance of CVCOA.
- Board members must be residents of the CVCOA service area. They are elected to two-year terms and may serve up to four consecutive terms.
- Board members serve on committees involving strategic planning and policy, finance and fundraising, advocacy and community relations, executive and personnel, and board development.
- New board members are accepted at any time.
- If you are interested in joining the board, please complete our application form (PDF format) and submit the application plus your resume to [email protected].