Do you have time & heart to give to create a world where aging is honored?
Central Vermont Council on Aging has a variety of rewarding volunteer opportunities for all ages and experiences. Here’s what CVCOA volunteers do for aging Central Vermonters:
- Provide companionship to an older person
- Offer respite to a family caregiver
- Deliver Meals on Wheels
- Drive an elder to a medical appointment
- Assist with grocery shopping
- Help with household chores
- Lead exercise and wellness programs
- Assist with simple home repairs
- Help organize papers
- Offer computer assistance
- Prepare a garden bed, rake leaves, or stack wood
- Assist CVCOA with fundraising and special events
Our professional staff meets with all applicants, provides training and ongoing help and support. They will carefully match you with an opportunity that meets your interest and helps older Vermonters remain in the community they love.
Get involved! Make a difference in your community - help Central Vermonters age with dignity and choice.