Central Vermont Council on Aging is a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors. Pictured is the FY2019-20 Board. Top row, left to right: Beth Stern, Executive Director, Cynthia Jackson, Fred Ober, Treasurer, Peter Harris, Vice President, Gary Chicoine, President, Sheila Herman, Bottom Row: Donna Watts, Blakeney Bartlett, Julie-Ann Graves, Rebecca Wright, not pictured: Emily McKenna, Secretary
CVCOA Board of Directors
President: Gary Chicoine, Cambridge
Vice President: Peter Harris, Montpelier
Secretary: Emily McKenna, Stowe,
Treasurer: Fred Ober, Morrisville
Cynthia Jackson, Randolph
Julie-Ann Graves, Plainfield
Donna Watts, Plainfield
Rebecca Wright, Randolph
Sheila Herman, West Topsham
Blakeney Bartlett, Bradford
Responsibilities of the CVCOA Board
- The Board is responsible for and has authority over the the overall management and performance of CVCOA.
- Board members must be residents of the CVCOA service area. They are elected to two year terms and may serve up to four consecutive terms.'
- Board members serve on committees involving strategic planning and policy, finance and fundraising, advocacy and community relations, executive and personnel, and Board development.
- New Board members are accepted at any time.
- If you are interested in joining the Board, please complete our application form (PDF format; also available here in .docx format) and submit to Executive Director Beth Stern at [email protected]