Make a Difference in the Lives of Elders in your Community
Become a CVCOA Volunteer!
Many of our older neighbors need a helping hand to remain at home and stay connected to their community. With CVCOA, there are so many ways to be of service to seniors in our towns.
What can you do to help?
- Provide companionship
- Offer respite for a family caregiver
- Deliver Meals on Wheels
- Drive an elder to a medical appointment
- Assist with grocery shopping
- Help with household chores
- Lead exercise and wellness programs
- Prepare a garden bed in the spring, rake leaves in the fall, and make sure the wood is stacked for the winter.
- Assist with simple home repairs
Get involved now!
The CVCOA Volunteer Program, including the Senior Companion and RSVP programs, have a variety of volunteer opportunities to match your interests and availability.
Share your interest online or contact CVCOA's Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have an hour to give?
We can help you have an impact on your community.
Do you want an opportunity to build an on-going relationship with an elder?
We can help make that match.
You are never too young or too old to make a difference!