Options for Seniors & Caregivers
Senior Helpline 1-800-642-5119

Please enter a search term to begin your search.

Donate to CVCOA
small text medium text big text

Food Assistance

 Old man picking apples



3SquaresVT can help stretch your food budget. Monthly benefits are distributed through an EBT card called Vermont Express that can be used at most stores selling food and many farmers markets. For eligibility information and to apply, contact the Economic Services Division of VT Dept. of Children & Families at 1-800-479-6151
or click here.

3SquaresVT and other public benefits programs such as Fuel Assistance and Health Insurance can be applied for on a joint application by calling the DCF Benefits Center at 1-800-642-5191 or visiting myBenefits.vt.gov.

If you need help applying, contact the
Senior Helpline at 1-800-642-5191 or cvcoa@cvcoa.org.


Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CFSP) is a USDA nutritional program that provides free monthly food to older adults 60+ who are income eligible. For more information and to apply, contact the Vermont Food Bank at 1-800-214-4648

or click here.

Food Shelves

Washington County - click here for a PDF of food shelves

Lamoille County - click here for a PDF of food shelves

Orange County - click here for a PDF of food shelves

To find a food shelf in Vermont click here.

Farm to Family program offers coupons to help you but locally-grown fresh fruits and vegetables at participating farmer's markets.