Board of Directors
Central Vermont Council on Aging is a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors.
- The Board is responsible for and has authority over the the overall managment and performance of CVCOA.
- Board members must be residents of the CVCOA service area. They are elected to two year terms and may serve up to four consecutive terms.
- Board members serve on committees involving strategic planning and policy, finance and fundraising, advocacy and community relations, executive and personnel, and Board development.
- New Board members are accepted at any time.
- If you are interested in joining the Board, please complete our application form (PDF format; also available here in .docx format) and submit to Executive Director Beth Stern at email@example.com.
CVCOA Board of Directors:
- President: Dennis Minoli, Barre
- Vice President: Kay Charron, Woodbury
- Secretary: Len Plant, Elmore
- Treasurer: Julie-Ann Graves, Plainfield
- John Castaldo, Waterbury Center
- Catherine Gates, Plainfield
- Peter Harris, Montpelier
- Cynthia Jackson, Randolph
- Marty Levin, Plainfield
- Dr. Marvin Malek, Berlin